We are thrilled that a significant number of our staff will have the opportunity to get their vaccination on Friday. As the clinic is during school hours, it puts a significant strain on our ability to provide in-person learning. As a result, Friday, February 26 will be an asynchronous learning day for ALL students, including those in the Online Learning Academy.
Here’s what you need to know:
- No students (grades K-12) will report to the buildings on Friday, February 26.
- This will not be a distance learning day; teachers will provide work for students to complete independently.
- Meal kits will be provided to students who request them and will be sent home this Thursday. Middle School and High School Hybrid B students who normally would report to school on Friday will order them as usual via the meal order form link on their Chromebook landing page on Thursday morning and collect them Thursday at the end of the day. Parents of K-5 students can pre-order a 1-day Friday meal kit (by 8:00 pm on Wednesday, February 24) using this FORM.
- Club Care is canceled on Friday.
- StormHawks full-day preschool will continue as scheduled.
- Half-day preschool classes will continue as scheduled.
- All after-school activities and athletic events will continue as scheduled.